Saturday, May 16, 2009

A very groggy day

Ever since my Reiki treatment yesterday I've been drifting in and out of sleep. I slept through much of the evening, and then the night, and have been dozing a lot of the day. I'm not sure if it's a result of the treatment, but it feels good to be so relaxed after all the tension and unpleasant sensations of the past few days. I definitely feel better, although so tired and weak. But that's a lot better than the panicky, not being able to breathe feelings I've been having.

It's eleven o'clock now, and in a few minutes I'll brush my teeth and get ready to go to sleep for the night. I spent an hour or two sitting out on the porch in my new chair. Nancy stopped by and we talked for awhile about my feelings of calmness and relaxation. I am, once again, feeling at peace with myself and just want to drift away, although I know it's not going to happen that quickly or easily.

Being sleepy is far from the worst thing in the world.

2 comments: