Friday, April 10, 2009

Plateau

I guess this is the new plateau Kathy was talking about. Although I was expecting to feel totally exhausted after being out yesterday, I've just felt "normally" tired. I haven't needed the bi-pap. I have mostly stayed in bed, although I did get up for awhile (after a wonderful massage), to sit in the dining room and talk with Daniel, a survivor activist from Israel. Eventually I got tired and went back to bed.

Ann was here and there are, once again, fresh sheets on the bed. I still have a lot of papers and stuff to sort through, which I'm hoping I'll be up to doing tomorrow. Today I just feel sleepy and out of sorts, and not very interested in doing much of anything.

Marty heated up leftover turkey and trimmings for dinner--I always find a turkey dinner even better the second night, especially with the turkey roasted this way which doesn't dry out (even when reheated). Since dinner I've just been playing around on the computer, and I'm about to go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a little more energy, but at least today was not a day of total exhaustion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judi,

    Good to read that you were not totally exhausted yesterday.

    Hope today is good for you.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete