Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disappointment

I had high hopes for today...it was supposed to be warm and Marty wanted to take me out somewhere. But when I got up to have breakfast (tea and cereal) I ran out of energy just eating it, and didn't even have enough left to give Oliver his medicine and feed both cats...I called Marty and he came over and did that, and he's been here all day. We have just been lying in bed, did the Sunday Times crossword puzzle and read the paper and watched TV, and I gave in to the blues (which I don't do very often) and had a good cry.

Right now even sitting at the computer is wearing me out and I'll head back to bed in a few minutes. I hope I have enough energy to get to acupuncture tomorrow.

Although I know on an intellectual level that I'm going to continue to get weaker, the reality is still so hard to deal with.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you had nightmares, Judi, but I am happy that today has been a better one for you.I can see that we are both watching Obama. I am so relieved that this inspiring man is now in charge.....I hope you will sleep well tonight after listening to his soothing voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Oliver your dog? I get the tears over the loss of personal power too.I would feel pissed off too I think.

    ReplyDelete