Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More tired today than yesterday

I'm much more short of breath today, as I discovered when I got up to go to the bathroom and had a hard time getting back to bed. I sat on a corner of the bed while Marty rubbed my back gently and eventually helped me back into bed, where I finally caught my breath. Now I'm in the living room, and again it took awhile for me to breathe comfortably. So I'm just planning to stay put and try to be as comfortable as I can.

Marty is out meeting with Marie, and Ann is here with me. He's also going to go grocery shopping, and he is going to cook the potato, ham, and cheese recipe that I enjoy so much. It makes a big trayful that I can eat for the better part of a week (with some green beans, it even makes a balanced meal). The last couple of times I made it with Ann helping me, but that was months ago and I'm much weaker now, so I was delighted when Marty said he would cook it (he can't even eat it, because, although he's far from strictly kosher, he doesn't eat ham, or dishes that mix meat and milk).

I had a good night's sleep last night, sleeping very soundly and I don't think waking up at all during the night. Adding the ten extra milligrams of amitriptyline really seems to have done the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment